Minigore 2 is an award-winning action game starring Egoraptor! Dual-stick shooter masterpiece from the creators of Ice Rage and Bike Baron. Supports Xbox 360 and PS3 controllers!
You must help John Gore fight his way through sunny lakes, graveyards and freezing plains into a stormy forest. The legendary Metusalem has brought to life murderous chefs, giant lumberjacks, killer penguins, a single moose and the entire undead army of the Cossack General.
UPDATE 4: New top-down camera angle can be found in the options menu!
The sequel fans have waited for is finally here - Sonic The Hedgehog™ 4 Episode I!
Featuring enhanced gameplay elements, including the classic Sonic Spin Dash, and the versatile Homing Attack, Sonic 4 picks up right where Sonic and Knuckles™ left off.
All of Sonic's classic moves are available, including the newer Homing Attack which will add a new level of control and excitement.
CLASSIC SONIC STAGES
Race through 4 unique zones containing 4 acts each as well as 7 special stages.
SPECIAL STAGES RETURN
A staple of the Genesis-era games, the special stages return allowing fans to collect the 7 Chaos Emeralds and unlock Super Sonic.
REVAMPED CLASSIC BOSS BATTLES
Dr. Eggman returns with new and improved mechas and will go berserk when he accumulates damage.
Expertly navigate every twist and turn with your Ouya controller.
Gunslugs is the most chaotic, fun, arcade action game you'll find on any platform! Non-stop action from the guys behind Meganoid, Meganoid 2 and Stardash !
- “There’s so much praise I want to ramble on about, but I’ll leave it at this: Gunslugs is a game you must get your hands on” – Gamezebo
- Basically, it’s everything you could ask for from a rampaging action game, all packed up in a neat little mobile release with ample amounts of retro-style visuals, music and secrets.” – JayIsGames
- We grabbed a bunch of expendable action hero's from the 80s and we made them team up as the Gunslugs to fight the war against the always evil Black Duck Army. Can you save the planet? maybe even the universe?
* Random level generation - no 2 game sessions will be the same!
* Unlockable characters
* Thumping sound track
* Fun variation of weapons
* Tank driving!
* Jetpack flying!
* Secret levels
* Rain, snow, and big bad hell worms
* Wizards, princesses, geeks, voodoo priests and many more surprises... !
- Two player co-op mode is supported !
check http://orangepixel.net/gunslugs for more info
if you run into problems or the game wont work on your device, instead of just rating 1 star, you could help us fix it by providing feedback!
keywords - retro 2D platform action game 8bit pixelart
Break through ceilings, rescue princesses and escape boiling lava as you slash your way to the top of the Knightmare Tower!
• "Knightmare Tower hooked me for over an hour, and I had to force myself to stop playing" - Kotaku.com
• "There are triple-A, $60 games that pale in comparison to the enjoyment we got from Knightmare Tower" - GamesRadar.com
• "Easy to play and bizarrely addictive" - Joystiq.com
• "One of the few games that would be equally at home on the App Store or Xbox Live Arcade" - Eurogamer.net
- Campaign and Survival modes
- 10 princesses to rescue, all daughters of the same King (yeah, even that last one)
- Tons of upgrades, including visually changing armors, swords and boots
- 1 epic boss battle
- 70 quests to complete
- 50+ different monsters to slice up
- 3 legendary monsters that can be summoned with special horns
- Giant bombs that blow apart every monsters around you
- Potions that make you super strong
- Rideable rockets
- Soundtrack by HyperDuck Soundworks (Scrolls, Dust: An Elysian Tail)
- More info on http://knightmaretower.com
*** You can now play the game in: English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese or Spanish! Change the language in the settings.
Meltdown is a tactical arcade shooter featuring both singleplayer and intense online multiplayer.
Become the most skilled soldier, choose your weapons, get the best upgrades, buckle up and start your mission.
Be careful, each enemy has it’s own combat style, special AI and gear. Adapt to them to survive!